Saturday, April 11, 2009

Puppet Show..

1. Our puppet show is about the part when Jacques Cartier tricked Donnaconna and his sons onto his ship. It's different from the true historical event because we wanted to make it more humorous. In the puppet show, we had two scenes. One at the harbour and one on the ship. In our show, Donnaconna forced Jacques Cartier to bring him to France, which is just the opposite from the truth. The ending stayed the same because Jacques Cartier didn't send Donnaconna back to Canada as promised.


2. Joy---Donnaconna's son
Carolyn--Donnaconna
Jennifer--Jacques Cartier
Sai--villagers

3. From making the puppet show, I understand about Jacques Cartier's experience better. At the same time, I thought about cooperation in a deeper way. What's the most important is that I had fun during the project, and next time, I'll be more experienced and prepared.

4. When Ms.Chan is marking our puppet show, I'd want her to notice that we made the villagers with a pair of gloves by sticking faces onto it. I think it was pretty creative. I also think our background looks nice because Carolyn and Jennifer both made efforts to make it beautiful, so I hope their work can be approved.

5. Maybe our group isn't the best one, but I think everyone tried hard to work and unite together. Reasons:
1. When Carolyn and Jennifer were drawing the backgrounds, me and Sai tried to help them in any way we could even though we don't draw well.
2. Everyone brought everything they could to help make the puppet show better.
3. Sai couldn't come on the day we planned to film, but no one blamed him for it. We found someone else to substitute him instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment