Wednesday, March 18, 2009

This week has nearly passed..

Time flies..
It's already Thursday..one more day to go!
This has been a busy week.. We did our literary paragraphs and prepared for the provincial exam.. I don't really want to come to school so much any more.. It's so hard thinking of plans for my essay!! I hate the quizes and tests.. I've always been lazy, so now I just want to sleep everyday~

But.. that only happens in my imaginary world because I know that I have to work hard to achieve.. I'm going to make great efforts in English!! Then..I can relax after the provincial exams in April (if I do well..)

Hmm.. Science is ok.. I'm having fun there because it's pretty interesting to me and Mr.Posada (unlike Ms.Chan) never gives us homework.. (I'm not blaming you Ms.Chan! Just saying..)

Life is kind of boring right now.. nothing exciting..the same old things happen again and again..
Every morning I wake up and go to school.. I study hard in school.. then I go home with Carolyn.Jennifer and Kayla.. I do my homework and practice my piano at home.. I go to sleep and the next morning, I go to school again! I know life isn't always exciting.. so I'll just have to get used to it and tell myself to work hard in school for now!!

I really need to do well in the provincial exams and I'm practicing very hard at home..
God bless me~!!

And..this weekend..I'm planning to redo my fingernails and then fix my uniform pants.. maybe I'll buy a bag if I have extra money left..

Anyways.. I'll be a good student and work hard~

Ps. Ms.Chan.. I know you're laughing after you read my last sentence~

2 comments:

  1. How did you know I was laughing?

    I love the way you predict the reaction of your audience.

    Homework? What homework? You mean the homework I give myself? I HAVE SO MUCH TO READ! My poor pen is dying because there is no more ink! My eyes feel like they are going to fall out of my head!

    Remember, you write it once! I read it thirty times!

    Um... ahem... you... a hardworking student? Umm.... hmm.. maybe... sometimes...but not as hardworking as Bo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to tell me more about what you learned! Show off how much know! That will get you a higher mark!

    A very funny blog entry. You are very thoughtful of your audience.

    4/5

    ReplyDelete