Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Ordinary Day..

This was an ordinary day, with nothing special happening..

We started to work on our literary paragraph in English today..
I chose to write about Lady Westall in "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight"..so it was hard
Anyways, I made efforts and finished my homework!

In Canadian Studies..We finished our ship..It does look a lot better!
I love Carolyn's idea of putting candy into the boat as cargo..
The people in my group were reading jokes for a while and I wasn't very satisfied with that..
I didn't say anything, but luckily, they realized that they should work..

Mr.Posada was sick today, so Ms.Chan and Ms.Loftis substituded.. I learned a little bit by myself

Not very interesting, huh? As long as I feel comfortable..everything's fine

No comments:

Post a Comment