Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Sadest Week in My Life..

It's been a really unlucky week for me..

Grandpa's illness is really serious, and I don't know what to do!!

Now, I'm able to control my emotions..Grandpa wouldn't want to see me cry all day..

School's ok..We worked on the Viking Ship today in Canadian Studies, it was pretty fun and our ship is starting to look good..

Oh yeah! This morning, I saw a really cute boy on the way to school..Haha!

I'm not so happy about the relationship between me and my classmates..

Oh well, I don't see them that much so it doesn't really matter any more..

I need to be positive and happy! Ha..

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could tell some jokes or interesting stories to your grandpa to make him happy, that will help him to resist the pain of the illness.

    Everything's gonna be alright.Be happy!!^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Joy,

    Try to have an optimistic attitude when the darkest moments seem to hit us the hardest.

    Your Grandpa had a great life. I think just being able to see you grow up is something that is precious to him. Aging is unfortunate but it is also a part of life. There will be a time to be unhappy and cry but perhaps it is more important to spend more time making precious memories.

    I am glad you are enjoying your ship project! It looks really good! I am very impressed!

    I hope you and your classmates will work things out!

    The glass is always half full! :P

    ReplyDelete