Friday, March 6, 2009

Not a very lucky day..

Today, I cried at school.. It was so frustrating!!

The relationship between me and one of my classmates isn't so great..

It wasn't a big deal, but another person kept on annoying me with it..

She asked me why I wasn't hanging out with her anymore..

I was really patient at first even though her attitude was kind of bad

She couldn't understand me and she wouldn't let me go..

How can you stay calm when someone keeps on forcing you in an aggressive way?

I really wanted to swear at her..but I didn't

I wanted to cry but the whole time, I was thinking that Grandpa wouldn't want me to be sad because of things that doesn't really matter

At last..I couldn't control myself anymore and cried

It was a really unhappy experience..I guess I'm just not so lucky today

At the same time..I'm extremely happy to know that there're so many friends who care about me and support me!

Carolyn, Jennifer, Catherine, Helen, Amy, Heaven, Alice, Sky, Jane, Bell and Jack..
I really want to say thanks to all of you! Your comforting makes me feel really warm..I'm so lucky to have friends like you guys..

In the afternoon..I was kind of worried about my Science course.. I'm afraid that I can't get an A..Sometimes, I just couldn't focus on what the teacher's saying!! It makes me so frustrated..I see Mr.Posada's lips moving and I hear every word he says..but I just don't know what he's talking about!! Oh my gosh..It's driving me crazy!!! AHHH

I'm going to work very hard next week!!! I have to get straight A's!!! That's the only way I can get into UTF!! Then I'll be a doctor and find a way to cure cancer..

By the way..I really miss Ms.Yu.. She doesn't teach me anymore so I don't see her that much.. I miss our talks and I miss the days when I was always telling her, "Miss. Yu, I miss you" I'll go chat with her on Monday!

Anyways..my major job now is to study hard.. That way, people who love me won't have to worry about me..They've paid enough for me so it's my turn to pay them back now!! Fighting!!!

I have to go practice my piano now cause my piano lesson's tomorrow.. Bye~

6 comments:

  1. I CARE U SO MUCH TOOOOOOOOO~I DID NOT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH U!DO CRY!WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHATEVER WHENEVER U NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be sad!

    Ms. Yu misses you a lot too!

    Sometimes friendships are really hard to handle. Try to see it from a positive perspective. The other person truly just misses you and being your friend.

    I am glad you are expressing yourself in English.

    Don't be sad, tomorrow will be a brand new day! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're all better now. I hope you will have a long chat with your friends over the weekend. And... I can't wait to have our chat on Monday. =) Keep your chin up and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmm... I can guess who the other person is...... Cheer up, Joy!! Don't be so sad about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok~~ It isn't a big problem!!
    Don't care of them disgusting people~~
    We beautiful girls (hah hah hah)are love you so much !!!!!

    ReplyDelete