Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Peace At Last!!

Today..I found out the truth..But just like what Ms.Yu and Ms.Chan said, finding out the truth isn't the most important thing! I don't feel any better than before.. Sometimes, we should be more tolerant and learn to forgive people.. We're all still friends anyways..

Our report cards are going to go home soon..I did ok in English and Canadian Studies, but my test from yesterday wasn't so great.. Next time, I really have to study harder or else I'll likely fail English!! I worked very hard on my reading log today..and I feel very proud of myself because I controled myself when I wanted to hang out with my friends.. In Canadian Studies, we continued to work on our ships.. I'm not really confident in our ship anymore, even though I think we really did our best.. It looks so ugly and simple compared to other groups' ships! I hope it will look better when we finish it in the end~ We also worked on vocabulary..I liked discussing with Bo because he's always so thoughtful and humorous.. I studied hard in the afternoon too.. We learned about kinetic energy today in Science.. I concentrated in class, so it wasn't very hard and I understood everything! I felt very happy..

At school, Carolyn, Jennifer, Heaven, Amy, Alice, Sky, Jane, Helen, Catherine, Kayla and Jessie were all acompanying me, and that made me very grateful..I really appreciate it! I hope we can be friends forever!! Today..Jessica and Briandony were also very nice to me.. I felt kind of relived since I didn't want to have any enemies.. I wish life could continue to be peaceful like this.. I enjoy the kind of life, working hard in school and having fun with my friends.. What more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment