Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confused..

I was late for school because I got trapped in the subway..I was so worried!! Ms.Chan was really nice though, and she didn't blame me for being late.. We had a test on short story in English 10, but I didn't do well..It made me really worried..

Tracy talked to us for about 2 hours..I was very confused because neither Nancy nor Una agree with each other and I don't know whom to believe.. After school, we saw several people argue badly with each other..They were all so angry and sad..I'm not sure who's right and who's wrong, but I don't want any of them to be upset..I want everyone to be happy and peacefull together..Una and Jessie apologized to me..I want to believe that everything is a misunderstanding and that they didn't mean to harm me..but..a lot of facts don't allow me to convince myself.. I never wanted to get anyone in trouble or have revenge on anyone.. I just didn't want to be bullied by people!! I really don't know who to believe and what to do now!!

Someone..Help me and tell me the truth!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes finding out the truth is not important.

    Things were done but now they seem like it's slowly resolving itself.

    Rather than putting yourself through so much pain, learn to see the big picture and look ahead rather than in the past.

    Focus on your studies because that is what is important to you and not people who hurt you in these ways.

    Let it go, and move on because you deserve so much better than all these unhappy questions and thoughts.

    Sometimes, you just can't change people. They are what they are. You are the one that can control your emotions so don't let these things bring you down.

    I hope that helps.

    Ms. Yu and I support you and encourage you always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be you want something to make it peaceful
    but in fact may be not..
    they just can said sorry about that to you
    but in their heart, is that really?
    we all don't know about that, but we also don't want to know!
    I just think that if they do something badly again
    we all won't let the persons go.it's so disgusting...
    you can't show you‘re a too kind-hearted to them
    cause they won't understand why you're so kind-hearted.
    they just can't grow up~~a little kid..
    they don't know many things..
    i just want to say, may be it's too young to let you to bear whole things... if it happen again... it won't so easy to solve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and we are all support you~~
    just saying~~ we always belong with you!

    ReplyDelete