Sunday, March 8, 2009

My weekend..

I've been really busy this weekend, so I didn't really have time to write in my blog..

I like weekends a lot because I can sleep till 11 o'clock..

I hate weekends a lot because I have to go to my piano lesson and my math lesson..it takes up a lot of my time!!

Yesterday, grandpa came home from the hospital and I called him..He was really happy to talk to me..I felt really bad that all of us are lying to him

When I went shopping with my parents, I saw a person hit a big dog with a wooden stick..Poor dog! If I were the dog..I'd bite him!! People are so cruel..A lot of people were even laughing at the scene.. I really wanted to call the animal association to take the doggie away

Math class was ok today even though some problems were really difficult..I'll just have to work harder!!

I don't really want to go to school tomorrow..I don't want to see the people who I hate!!

I've been really nice in the past few weeks..but they're being meaner and meaner to me..

On Friday, they poured water from the washroom into my water bottle..I really can't bear it anymore.. The nicer I am, the meaner they are!!

Every lunch time, they occupy my seat and throw my backpack onto the floor.. I didn't tell on them or anything because I didn't want to fight with anyone..I only wanted to study hard in Sino Bright peacefully ..Is that too much to ask for?! Why do they keep on bullying me? I've been tolerant enough, but that doesn't mean they can bully me!!!

How come there're people like them in this world? Why can't they leave me alone?! Whenever Mrs.Huang comes, they change into a friendly classmate..Those fake people make me so disgusted!!

Because of their existence, I don't even want to go to school anymore..

1 comment:

  1. Actually, i don't wanna go to school 2morrow,either..
    I don't like school life very much.:(

    but anyway, we have to go, for our future..

    Come on, Joy!

    ReplyDelete