Monday, March 9, 2009

A Very Tiring Day..


A new week!!



Today, we didn't have our short story test because Ms.Chan was caught in a car accident. Luckily, no one was hurt.. We really should be more careful when we go out!!


In Canandian Studies, we worked on our Viking Ship and vocabulary..I'm not so confident about our ship anymore because there seems to be a lot to do, but I'll still try my best..We had a competition between 7 groups for vocabulary..It was so fun!! I cheered so loudly for my group that my throat hurted after class!! Haha..


At lunch time, Carolyn and Alice both wanted to talk to me, so I was really busy and I felt bad that I couldn't stay with Alice for long..Sorry Alice!!


Mandarin class and Science were both pretty fun..I studied really hard for the whole afternoon..It makes me feel more confident about the provincial exam..


I also told Tracy about the people putting water from the washroom into my bottle..I feel really angry and disgusted..How on earth could they even think of this idea?! I'm very tired now..from all these boring arguements..All I want is a place to study peacefully..nothing more to ask for


What's really unlucky today is that I forgot to bring my Crossroad text book back so I can't finish my reading log..55555 Oh well, maybe I can get up earlier and work on it tomorrow!


I really hope tomorrow will be a happy day for me..and I'll try my best to have an optimistic attitude towards studying!! Go Go~

2 comments:

  1. go ~~ Joy~~ you are a good girl that I had met.
    you will get your love and spending your happy time
    and about that kind of people, they won't have some happy ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy,

    I am glad you are not losing your touch of excellence! You are really a bright student and I hope you never lose that motivation to be super!

    Thank you for being a good student even when things don't seem as smooth as they can be!

    Ms. Chan

    ReplyDelete